For SPOE Administrators
The following resources are intended for SPOE administrators, service coordinators and staff in order to organize policies and procedures related to successful implementation of the First Steps program in your SPOE region.
- Assistive Technology
- Developmental Assessment of Young Children (DAYC)
- Directory Information and Opt Out Policy
- Early Childhood Outcomes (ECO)
- FAQs and Technical Assistance Documents
- Family Cost Participation (FCP)
- Practice Manual - UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
- Quality Indicator Rating Scale (QIRS)
- SPOE Regions Map and Contact Information
- Transition from First Steps to ECSE
- Other Resources
- Family Guided Routines Based Intervention (FGRBI): Who practices his speech more? Michael or Miguel
- NECTAC Screening List - A list of screening instruments, along with age range, test score requirements, and a time frame for use.
- DMH and DESE Interagency Agreement (June 2009)