Provider Enrollment in First Steps
- Provider Services and Billing Manual - Information regarding authorizations, services, claims and payments in order to deliver and bill First Steps services.
- Step-by-Step Provider Enrollment Information - Information regarding who to contact and which modules to take, and important dates and links.
- Provider Enrollment Forms - Links to Provider and Payee forms that are available online.
- Personnel Standards for First Steps Providers - Information outlining the qualifications and requirements for an individual to enroll as a First Steps provider. This document also outlines the training and supervision necessary for each provider type. (Updated March 30, 2014)
- Provider Rates Schedule – Information outlining the rates paid to enrolled providers for First Steps services. (Updated May 28, 2014)
- Service Matrix - Listing of all active providers enrolled in First Steps
- Module Training - Information regarding how to access free online training about the First Steps program
Provider Mileage Forms
Documentation of a service provider's mileage is maintained by the individual provider in a weekly tracking log that records the details of the visit, including the child's name, date, location, miles, etc.Each month service providers submit a monthly invoice to the Central Finance Office (CFO) for payment.
- No-Show Visits Guidance
- Teletherapy Guidelines for First Steps Services
- Provider Reimbursement (Check Run) Schedule NEW!
- Provider Resources