The purpose of the Collaborative Work Grant is to improve learning for all students, especially students with disabilities, and improve teaching, by:
- establishing and implementing effective and efficient collaborative data teams,
- implementing with fidelity and a high degree of effectiveness a variety of teaching/learning practices which have been proven to have a high effect size on student outcomes,
- developing and administering common formative assessments to measure the effectiveness of teaching/learning practices as evidenced by student mastery of learning objectives, and
- using data‐based decision making to guide decisions about classroom teaching/learning practices.
Collaborative Work Resources
- Missouri Collaborative Work (CW) and State Personnel Development Grant (SPDG)
- Missouri Collaborative Work: Focused on Effective Teaching/Learning Practices: Bridging Professional Development to Practice
- MO Collaborative Work Common Understanding
- Collaborative Work Participating Buildings (Statement of Commitment received) - updated 6/17/2014 at 1:00 p.m.