Blind Task Force (BTF)
According to Article 3 of the BTF Bylaws, the purpose of the Blind Task Force shall be the development of goals and objectives to guide the improvement of special education, related services, vocational training, transition from school to work, rehabilitation services, independent living and the employment outcomes for eligible blind or visually impaired students.
- Authorizing Legislation
- Matrix of Missouri Resources Providing Services to Persons Who Are Visually Impaired/Blind
- Task Force Bylaws [pdf] [doc]
- Blind Task Force Membership List [pdf] [doc]
- Blind Task Force Membership Map
- Blind Task Force Meetings
- Blind Task Force Agendas, Minutes, and Handouts
- Blind Task Force Sub-Committee List [pdf] [doc]
- Blind Task Force Nomination Application Form [pdf] [doc]
- Missouri Blindness Literacy Report
- Internet Resources (Sponsored by the Department of Social Services: Rehabilitation Services for the Blind)
List is located on the right hand side of page.