Family Cost Participation(FCP)
Missouri law, 160.920, requires families participating in the First Steps program to make a financial contribution to the cost of the services and mandates private health insurance coverage for certain First Steps services.
- FCP and Insurance Presentation (May 2012) Slides Handouts
- FCP and Insurance Presentation - FAQ - COMING SOON!
- SPOE Tips - FCP and Insurance Cheat Sheet for Service Coordinators (June 2010) UNDER REVISION!
- SPOE Tips - MC+ (October 2009) UNDER REVISION!
- Step-by-Step FCP Entry [pdf] (word) UNDER REVISION!