2013 Effective Practices Workshops & Presentations
- Capitol Complex Parking - Driving Directions
- Area Hotels: Near Truman State Office Building:
Baymont Inn and Suites 573-636-5231
Double Tree Hotel 573-636-5101
Capitol Plaza Hotel 573-635-1234
- Additional Hotel Options:
Best Western Capital Inn 573-636-4175
Days Inn 573-761-3600
Econo Lodge 573-636-2797
Fairfield Inn and Suites 573-761-0400
Holiday Inn Express 573-634-4040
Motel 6 573-634-4220
Super 8 573-636-5456
- June Shared Learning (June 4-5, 2013)
- Collaborative Work PD Roll Out (July 9-11, 2013)
- Collaborative Work PD Roll Out (July 22-24, 2013)
- New Directors Academy (July 24-26, 2013) FIRST TIME ATTENDEES ONLY!!
- ATTENTION RPDC CONSULTANTS: Please DO NOT register on My Learning Plan. If you are planning to attend, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of Special Education is again hosting the New Director of Special Education Academy at the Harry S. Truman Building, 301 W High Street in Jefferson City, MO.
- Returning 2nd Year Directors Follow-Up Training (July 25-26, 2013)
Thursday, July 25, 2013, 7:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. and Friday, July 26, 2013, 8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. If you are a second-year director of special education and you attended last year's academy, we would like to extend this invitation to come back for additional training.
Please email email@example.com NO LATER THAN Monday, July 15, 2013 and provide the following information:
1) Your first and last name (As it will appear on your name badge and certificate of attendance)
2) Job title
3) District Name (Employed 2013-2014 School Year)
4) Work Phone
5) Summer Contact Number (If applicable, in case we should need to contact you during the summer months.)
6) Email Address (Also provide an alternate email, if applicable, in case we should need to contact you during the summer months.)
7) Will you be attending both days? (July 25 and July 26)
8) Dietary specifications (If applicable)
9) Special accommodations (If applicable)
Upon receipt of this information, a confirmation email will be sent.
Lunch will be served on Thursday, July 25, 2013. Otherwise, all expenses related to meals will be incurred by the District. Rooms have not been blocked for this event and participants are required to make their own hotel reservations. All expenses related to lodging will also be incurred by the District.There will be no PD Hours credited for this training.
Browse the Catalog - if you do not already have an account, you will be asked to create one. It is extremely important to provide a valid e-mail address as all correspondence pertaining to trainings will be communicated via the address you provide.
NOTE: When enrolling in a training, be sure to select the appropriate district/agency for whom you will be representing at the training. If your district/agency is not listed, please select "Not On List".
Frequently Asked Questions