Get Adobe ReaderA note about viewing streaming video

Visual Impairments (VI) and Blind

Readers for the Blind

Any legally blind citizen of Missouri who regularly attends a public school district, a special school district, a Missouri college, university, technical or professional school that is legally authorized to grant degrees, other than an institution established for the regular instruction of the blind, may apply to Rehabilitation Services for the Blind (RSB) for RBP services.  Public schools educating such students should submit applications to the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE), Division of Special Education for processing, approval and payment.