Conflict of Interest
The following statutes govern the actions of elected and appointed public officers and employees of this state. When in a position of decision making authority, the public officer or employee must act in the best interest of the agency.
- Definitions, 105.450.
- Prohibited acts by elected and appointed officials and employees, 105.452.
- Additional prohibited acts by certain elected and appointed public officials and employees, 105.454.
- Prohibited acts by members of governing bodies and political subdivisions, 105.458.
- Prohibited acts by persons with rulemaking authority, 105.462.
- Violation of law--complaint--oath, 105.472.
- Penalty, 105.478.
- Exceptions to applicability of certain sections, 105.466.
- Applicability of other provisions of law, 105.476.
- Preference given to Missouri products, 171.181.
Contact the Missouri Ethics Commission for more information regarding
Missouri's conflict of interest laws.