Early Childhood Special Education Finance
Proposed Rule 5 CSR 30-640.200
State Plan Requirements
- Office of Early Childhood Special Education - Includes referrals, evaluations, services, program locations, outcomes, and transitions.
- FAQ (coming soon)
- Approved Private Agencies
- ECSE Expenditure Guide
- ECSE Caseloads
- ECSE Core Data Personnel Detail
- Caseload Calculator Worksheet
- ECSE FTE Calculator
- ECSE Objects & ASBR Feeds:
- ECSE Cooperative Fiscal Guidance
At this time, the Department is not accepting or approving any ECSE capital cost applications for facilities, buses, or copiers due to the shortfall in state funding for the ECSE program. We are in the process of reviewing appropriations and available funding for the next fiscal year. We do not anticipate making any decision on capital cost expenditures until the 2014-15 ASBR data is finalized in September 2015.