News and Updates
Save the Date! Changing the Future of Childhood Obesity: Aligning and Amplifying Statewide Efforts - April 21-22, 2015
NSFMI announced the release of a new training resource for school nutrition professionals, “Managing Food Allergies in School Nutrition Programs”
This 6 hour training for school nutrition professionals offers topics that include:
- All about Allergies
- Reading and Managing Food Labels
- Avoiding Cross Contact
- Promoting Food Allergy Management in Your School
For more information contact NFSMI at [email protected] or 1-800-321-2054.
2014-2015 Application Notes:
- If your LEA is 6 cent certified only upload the Annual Attestation Statement to the Meal Pattern Compliance Dashboard. Below is the Annual Attestation Statement.
- If your LEA completed the Civil Rights training for the prior school year, documentation must be uploaded to the Checklist Summary section and the box must be checked indicating the documentation has been submitted to the State Agency.
- If your LEA is participating in the Community Eligibility Provision, please refer to the instructions emailed in early June. Complete the Building Application(s) before the Community Eligibility Provision Schedule section.
- CEP Application Process (Web Instructions)
Equipment Assistance Grant
- 2013 Equipment Assistance Grant Claim Form
- FY13 Equipment Assistance Grant Recipients
- FY13 Equipment Assistance Grant Additional Recipients
- Informational Letter
2014-2015 Fresh Fruit and Vegetable
Community Eligibility Provision (CEP) letter to LEAs including Web Application Instructions
Documents for 6 Cent Certification Compliance can be submitted via the School Food Services web application system. Instructions for completing and submitting the worksheets are available in a presentation format at the below link: