Leadership Academy News and Updates
Leadership Academy Celebrates 30th Anniversary
Check out the brochure for more indepth information.
As a member of this year-long academy, your learning will be focused on the improvement of leadership performance as articulated in Missouri’s Leader Standards and Quality Indicators. The Leadership Academy emphasizes the importance of building capacity of instructional practices correlated to high academic achievement for students.
Leadership Academy’s year-long experience develops effective leaders who:
• Demonstrate their roles as lead learners.
• Develop and cultivate positive, productive professional relationships.
• Develop skills to effectively develop teachers.
• Create and sustain a culture of continuous improvement.
If you are in the St. Louis Region, please contact Education Plus/St. Louis RPDC– 314-692-1242 to register for Leadership Academy. Financial payments will go through Education Plus/St. Louis RPDC. We still ask that St. Louis participants register on My Learning Plan but they will not be billed directly from our office. When registering on My Learning Plan, at the spot where it ask for payment information chose PO.
Current Class: Register Now for Leadership Academy Final Meeting.
June 19-20, 2014
- Your district will be billed for the Academy unless you specify other billing information. If you experience problems using mylearningplan.com or if you have questions regarding the registration process, please call 573-751-1941.
- Make checks payable to Treasurer, State of Missouri, and mail to: Leadership Academy, P.O. Box 480, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0480.
- For first-time users of mylearningplan, enter mylearningplan.com. Choose the click to enroll orange button. If you are a new user, click “new user” and follow the instructions. Remember or write down your userID and password, as you will need them in the future. If you are an existing user, click that choice and follow the instructions.