Leadership Academy News and Updates
As a member of this yearlong Academy, your learning will be focused on the
improvement of leadership performance as articulated in Missouri’s Leader Standards and Quality Indicators.
Participants will develop and refine strategies to enhance and improve professional practice associated with improving student performance through the effective evaluation of educators. State meetings include:
• Kickoff Meeting focuses on Educational Priorities including Evaluating Educator Performance and Supporting Novice Educators
June 11-13, 2013
• Fall Meeting focuses on providing Descriptive Feedback
October 2-5, 2013
• Winter Meeting focuses on providing Meaningful Feedback to Improve Performance
January 15-17, 2014
•Final Meeting focuses on effectively using Student Growth Measures
June 17-20, 2014
- Register online no later than May 15, 2013, through mylearningplan.com.
- For first-time users of mylearningplan, enter mylearningplan.com. Choose the click to enroll orange button. If you are a new user, click “new user” and follow the instructions. Remember or write down your userID and password, as you will need them in the future. If you are an existing user, click that choice and follow the instructions.
- Your district will be billed for the Academy unless you specify other billing information. If you experience problems using mylearningplan.com or if you have questions regarding the registration process, please call 573-751-1941.
- Make checks payable to Treasurer, State of Missouri, and mail to: Leadership Academy, P.O. Box 480, Jefferson City, MO 65102-0480.
Registration cost is $600, plus $75 for each of the four statewide meetings to cover meals and materials. Participant transportation and lodging are not included.
The 2012-2013 state meeting schedule is as follows:
- Final Meeting: June 11-14, 2013