Administrator Mentoring Program (AMP)
Registration to receive a mentor is open each year from April through October 31.
Need a Mentor?
- If you are a superintendent needing a mentor, please contact the Missouri Association of School Administrators at (573) 638-4825 or visit their website at www.masaonline.org
- Information about the Administrative Mentoring Program ~ AMP New Admin Info
- New School Leader Registration Form ~ NSL Registration 2013or
NSL Registration 2013
Mentors, make sure your information is current.
- If you are interested in serving as a mentor or if your contact information has changed (this includes moving to another school/district, changes to your email or home address or a change in your name) you will need to complete the Mentor Form and submit it to our office.
Administrator Mentoring Program Contact Logs
2012-2013 Mentor and New School Leader Logs
Please fax your log sheets to (573) 522-6526
The foundation of the AMP program is the Missouri Leader Standards.
AMP online modules- www.ampmo.org
AMP is sponsored by The Missouri Partnership for Mentoring School Leaders (MPMSL) and includes membership from the following:* Missouri Professors of Educational Administration (MPEA);
* Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE);
* Missouri Association of School Administrators (MASA)
* Missouri Association of Secondary School Principals (MASSP);
* Missouri Association of Elementary School Principals (MAESP);
* Missouri Council of Administrators of Special Education (MO-CASE)
* Missouri Council of Career & Technical Administrators (MCCTA)
* Regional Professional Development Centers (RPDC);
* Missouri School Board Association (MSBA)
* Missouri Center for Career Education