Get Adobe ReaderA note about viewing streaming video


Medicaid

Direct Services

School districts may bill Medicaid for three types of therapies contained in IEPs:  Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy.  All therapies billed to Medicaid must be IEP directed.  Districts are reimbursed by Medicaid approximately 60% of the allowed amount.  Allowed amounts may be found under the "Procedure Codes and Allowed Amounts" link below.  The district is responsible for paying the other 40% of the cost for the IEP therapy.  See documentation required before billing Medicaid for Direct Services below.