Assessment: Constructed Response
Directions: all answers should contain supported,
organized, completed sentences. Remember to restate the questions within your
answer and include specific details and examples.
- Evaluate how poetry has changed or confirmed your
opinion of a specific social issue.
Consider the variety of themes
presented during this unit through both written and spoken poetry. Use at least
two specific examples.
- Describe at least five criteria of a powerful oral
presentation. Provide examples by using details from observed Slam
- List at least three characteristics of an active
- List at least four qualities of good oral directions.
- Write a short letter to a fellow Slam competitor.
Discuss how your opinions agree or disagree with his or her presentation of