Directions: Using your independent reading book, complete the following tasks.
1. Choose one idea that you made a connection with in this book.
Idea from Book My Connection
2. Choose a character from your independent reading book. What does your character:
3. Choose one setting from your independent reading book and draw a picture showing the details of the picture you have in your head.
4. What is a problem that your character had in the book? How was the problem solved?
5. List two events in your book that helped your character solve the problem.
6. What is one thing that you think your character learned in this story?