Think, Pair, Share, Square Strategy
How do I do it?
Preparation for class:
1. Prepare a copy of the Discussion Questions for Rosa Parks for each student.
2. Optional: Divide the class into groups of four students.
In the classroom:
1. Think – Students individually think about each question on the Discussion Questions for Rosa Parks and write down their responses in their journal.
2. Pair, Share – Students turn to their partner and share their responses.
3. Square – Students turn to the other partner and again share their responses.
4. Be ready to represent your square by orally sharing your response with the class.