6693 High Street
Nutley, New Jersey 07110
Job wanted: Part-time after school
and weekend job
...Stockroom helper ...Grocery bagger ...Golf Caddie ...Dishwasher
...Theater maintenance helper ...Arcade guide
· Reliable. Willing and able to show up on time.
· Honest and trustworthy.
· Good attitude around others. Willing to help, patient with people, do my share, willing to learn.
Paid Work Experience
Worked on Nutley
rental property owned by my relatives
... Replaced broken wood fence.
... Painted inside and outside walls.
... Cleared out trash left by tenants.
Fall 2004 Babysitter
· Do on-call work for parents during football games.
2002-2003 Bagger after school, weekends, vacations
· Bagged groceries at Nick’s Market
Summer 2002 Golf Caddie
· Caddied every day during summer vacation.
Work Experience in School
Animal Care Project, Nov. 2005 to Apr. 2006
a pig to sell at the County Fair.
... Won three blue ribbons. Earned over $200.
... Fed pig every day, cleaned the pen, gave the animal shots when it was sick.
Will graduate from high school in June 2006.