Common Core Statewide Meetings
On May 2, 2013, meetings were held across the state to answer questions related to the State Board of Education’s decision in 2010 to adopt new standards in English language arts and mathematics, more commonly known as the Common Core State Standards.
- Presentation from meeting
- About Missouri Learning Standards
- Questions and Answers
- Statewide Meetings Feedback
- Hazelwood District Office
- Lindbergh District Office
- Cape Girardeau Career and Technology Center
- Springfield Kraft Administrative Center
- Marceline Walsworth Community Center
- Camdenton School District, Hawthorn Elementary School
- Warrensburg Middle School, Library Media Center
- Center Senior High School Cafeteria
Please note: Attendees' personal information has been redacted from the documents to protect their privacy.
- State Board President Peter Herschend and Vice-President Mike Jones discuss the Common Core State Standards and welcome people to the May 2nd regional meetings.