Technology & Engineering Discussion List
Missouri Technology and Engineering Educators
The MO-tech-ed Discussion List is the best and quickest way to reach many Missouri teachers. It provides an opportunity to network, share ideas, receive information, and get answers to questions relating to technology and engineering education, its curriculum and opportunities. MO-tech-ed is a monitored electronic discussion list with owner subscription approval required.
Topics of discussion might include:
- Sharing ideas and resources
- Requesting and sharing information about TSA
- Legislation and policies
To post a message, view archives, subscribe or unsubscribe to the list serve, visit http://lists.more.net/mailman/listinfo/mo-tech-ed
For more information about the MO-tech-ed list-serve, please contact W.Doug.Miller@dese.mo.gov, Discussion List Coordinator.
Discussion List Rules, Guidelines and Disclaimer
The discussion list is a free service provided by DESE to improve communications among professional educators in Missouri. Read the following disclaimer and guidelines carefully before joining the discussion group. Chat Room participants are required to observe these rules.
- Discussion topics are pre-determined by the Host. All responses and comments should relate to the selected topic.
- Members may not intentially disrupt the purpose of the Chat Room or otherwise cause the discussion to be interrupted.
- Members must provide truthful, accurate, and complete information during the discussion period.
- Members must not impersonate any other person or send anonymous messages.
- The "Host" reserves the right to terminate the participation of any member for inappropriate use of the Chat Room.
- Always follow the instructions of the "Host".
- This service is intended for use by adults, not students.
- Teachers and other educators should not allow unauthorized access to the discussion list.
- Do not submit any comment or message that you would not want to be made public.
The discussion list provides selected groups of Missouri educators with a tool to facilitate and enhance communications. Discussion of any topic does not constitute endorsement by the State Board of Education or the Department of Elementary and Secondary Education.
The discussion list requires a DESE Host to begin and designate the date, time, and topic of discussion for the group. Members of the discussion are designated by the "Host" of the meeting.