Missouri SkillsUSA Executive Council
The Missouri SkillsUSA Executive Council is the governing body of the state association’s program. This body is empowered to perform the following duties:
Chartering local affiliated chapters,
Authorize voting procedures on SkillsUSA matters,
Call special meetings,
Review amendments to the bylaws, and
Adopt rules, regulations and policies deemed necessary for the proper conduct of Missouri SkillsUSA programs.
The administration of SkillsUSA Missouri shall be vested in the Executive Council.
This council shall be composed of the seven (7) secondary state officers, seven (7)
postsecondary state officers, the President, the next ranking officer from each of the nine (9) districts, and the Junior and Senior District Advisors. Serving as ex-officio members of the council are one (1) representative from Missouri Council of Career and Technical Administrators, one (1) representative from Missouri Trade and Technical Association, and one (1) representative from Missouri Health Sciences and Technology Education. Each organization is responsible for appointing their representatives.
State Executive Council Members
- 14 State Student Officers (Secondary and Post-Secondary team)
- 18 District Student Presidents and next highest-ranking officer
- 18 Senior District Advisors & Junior District Advisors
- 1 Representative from Missouri Council of Career and Technical Administrators
- 1 Representative from Missouri Trade & Technical Association
- 1 Representative from Missouri Health Sciences and Technology Education.