DECA's internationally recognized program of competitive events uses interviews, industry-validated exams, role-playing and written project reports to evaluate marketing, management and entrepreneurship competencies identified by private-sector leaders as being essential for success in today’s global industry. Students participating in the flagship competitive events program are evaluated by industry professionals who serve as competitive events judges.
- DECA Competitive Events Guidelines
- Missouri DECA Competitive Events List
- Missouri DECA District to State Quotas
- Missouri DECA Leadership Delegates
- Virtual Business Challenge/ H&R Dollars and Sense
Additional Opportunities — Corporate Partner Projects