Missouri Option Program
News & Updates
Attention Missouri Option Programs!
Contact the GED Office at 573-751-6850 or 573-522-6549 for questions related to the GED, including:
- Access denied when attempting to enroll a new Missouri Option student into the web application system
- GED test payment questions (The Missouri Option program does NOT process payments)
- Transferring and enrolling a GED student to a Missouri Option class
- Test scores for a GED student or graduate
- Official State Award Letter and Score Report for a GED graduate
- 2014 GED Test Information (follow link)
MO Option Program Application Update
Please note that the new and updated Missouri Option Program Application and Assurance Standards are still under Department consideration and review. No response is required from school districts at this time. Local programs are to continue operating under their original approval and assurances. When final policy and approval is adopted, formal notice of the new application and process will be sent to all districts, as well as be posted on the Missouri Option website.
To Request Missouri Option Information
To request Missouri Option Program information, please contact Dale Wimer at (573) 751-3190 or email@example.com
- To request Missouri-Option Program Testing Authorization Forms (purple bubble form)
- Assistance with the online Application for Missouri Option Program Testing Authorization
- All other inquiries regarding the Missouri Option Program
To Request GED test-related Information
To request GED test-related information, please contact Tom Robbins at (573) 522-6549 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GED test scores or if you have other questions about GED testing
- GED test payment inquiries
- GED Testing Center questions
- All other inquiries regarding GED students or the GED Program
Missouri Option Program - Online student enrollment and “Application to Test” authorization
Note: This document is provided to assist Missouri Option Schools with the enrollment of eligible students to take the High School Competency exam (GED test) as an element required to qualify for a high school diploma.
Training for Submitting "Application to Test" Forms
The Department's GED Section created a webinar to train MO Options Program staff about the process for submitting "application to test" forms.
Participating schools are no longer required to submit an annual report for the Missouri Option Program, as the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) now gathers the information needed from MOSIS and Core Data.