Missouri Career Education

Get Adobe ReaderA note about viewing streaming video


Missouri GED Transition

International Students and Immigrants

For immigrants to the United States interested in pursuing a college education or career training, a diploma and high school transcript from another country will usually be acceptable as a high school credential, but you may have to take an English test or a placement test to determine your skill level. For more information, see the U.S. Department of Education's

If you have a college degree and/or professional certification from another country,  your credentials must be translated and evaluated to determine whether your training meets the requirements of the United States. For information and to find a credential-evaluating agency, see the U.S. Department of Education's

If you need to have your credentials evaluated or translated, below is a list of fee-based services.

For a more extensive list and an explanation of credential evaluation, visit eduPASS.

How Do I Find?