About this Webinar
- Recorded Presentation PowerPoint Slides
- Parent Options for Summer Third Birthday Services
- Notice of Action/Consent to Continue First Steps for Summer Third Birthday Children
- Notice of Action/Consent
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Question and Answer Session First Steps Summer Third Birthday Services
- Contact Us
- Office of Special Education
Summer Third Birthday Services
Date: Tuesday, February 16, 2016
The presentation includes information on the requirements for a Summer Third Birthday Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP), parent options, timelines, and content of the IFSP.
This webinar will be of interest to directors of special education, early childhood special education teachers, System Point of Entry (SPOE) directors, First Steps service coordinators.
Note: You must view this pre-recorded webinar in advance of participating in the live QA session on February 16:
- View the recorded presentation (approximately 20 minutes)
- View the live questions and answers session (approximately 20 minutes)
If you experience trouble during the webinar, first read through our help guide, and if assistance is still needed, call 573-751-5739.
Following the webinar, please give us your feedback by participating in a short online evaluation survey. This will help us improve our services and future webinars.