Video Production Equipment
Media Production Services utilizes the following professional-grade equipment:
- 21’ x 29’ Studio equipped with a full array of multicolored backgrounds; colortran tungsten-halogen and VIDESSENCE fluorescent lighting and dimmer board;
- Three (3) Panasonic HD studio cameras, each equipped with Sachtler fluid head tripods and Digital teleprompters;
- Two (2) Avid digital non-linear post-production suites;
- Two (2) complete HD field Production cameras (2 Panasonic AG-HPX370P, 1 digital camcorder);
- Online Betacam-SP, A/B roll, effects editing suite;
- Computer Graphics: VMP/Inscriber, Adobe Photoshop;
- Betacam-SP, DVCPro, DVD & Umatic-SP inter-format duplication;
- DVD & CD duplication with full-color labeling;
- Five VHS duplication machines.
Video Web Streaming
Another great way of ensuring that your video is easily accessible to your customers is by having us stream your video to the web. After your video is streamed, it can be viewed from any desktop computer that has internet access. Examples of how streaming works can be seen throughout this website. The video is stored on our server and can be accessed on demand for up to one year with no additional charges.