State Leadership Conference
Location: Holiday Inn Executive Center, Columbia
Date: March 22-24, 2015
Theme: "Camp Leadership"
Keynote Speaker: TBA
The State Executive Council challenges you to use your leadership skills to cure problems in your family, career and community.
- Each chapter must have one adult for every 4 delegates or major fraction thereof.
- Every chapter with delegates in attendance must have at least one adult. This is very important as chapter advisors and adults are responsible for the behavior of delegates during the conference.
- Advisors and adults are to enforce the conference dress code, monitor workshop attendance, and supervise student activities.
- Chapters are responsible for providing adult supervision for all their delegates, both male and female.
- The state office and conference staff do not make arrangements for chaperones.
- Registration materials for State Leadership Conference will be posted in January. Start now to plan with your members for active participation in the 2015 State Leadership Conference.
- State Leadership Conference Forms
National FCCLA Leadership Conference
Location: Washington, D.C
Date: July 5-9, 2015
Come and enjoy this exciting city, make new friends, share ideas, and learn more about national programs.
- National FCCLA website (click on the "Meetings" menu button; drop down to "National Leadership Conference")
- General information on the meeting is included in the State Leadership Conference letter posted online in January. As the state office receives more specifics about this meeting, chapters will be notified by mail or through the website.
- National Leadership Conference Forms
Missouri FCCLA Fall Leadership Conference
Location: Tan-Tar-A Family Resort, Osage Beach
Date: October 12-Monday, October 13, 2014
Registration Cost: $60 (now includes a conference T-shirt)
NEW AND IMPROVED FORMAT AND CONTENT! Look for more information coming soon!