State Leadership Conference
Location: Tan-Tar-A Resort, Osage Beach
Date: March 29-31, 2016
Keynote Speaker: TBA
The State Executive Council challenges you to use your leadership skills to cure problems in your family, career and community.
- Each chapter must have one adult for every 4 delegates or major fraction thereof.
- Every chapter with delegates in attendance must have at least one adult. This is very important as chapter advisors and adults are responsible for the behavior of delegates during the conference.
- Advisors and adults are to enforce the conference dress code, monitor workshop attendance, and supervise student activities.
- Chapters are responsible for providing adult supervision for all their delegates, both male and female.
- The state office and conference staff do not make arrangements for chaperones.
- Registration materials for State Leadership Conference will be posted in January. Start now to plan with your members for active participation in the 2016 State Leadership Conference.
- State Leadership Conference Forms
National FCCLA Leadership Conference
Location: San Diego, CA
Date: July 3-7, 2016
Come and enjoy this exciting city, make new friends, share ideas, and learn more about national programs.
- National Leadership Conference on National website
- General information on the meeting is included in the State Leadership Conference letter posted online in January. As the state office receives more specifics about this meeting, chapters will be notified by mail or through the website.
- National Leadership Conference Forms
Missouri FCCLA Fall Leadership Conference
Location: Tan-Tar-A Family Resort, Osage Beach
Date: October 18-19, 2015
Registration Cost: $60 (includes lunch on Monday and a conference T-shirt)
Regular Registration ends September 21st, after this a $15 per person late fee will be added.
Registration closes October 2nd.
NEW AND IMPROVED FORMAT AND CONTENT! Look for more information coming soon!