- As part of their curriculum, students in Missouri must earn a 1/2 credit in the area of Personal Finance.
- Students who are receiving personal finance credit from embedded coursework: The online assessment is REQUIRED. The pass rate is the district’s decision.
- Students attempting to “test out” and receive personal finance credit toward graduation: The online assessment is REQUIRED. Students must attain a score of 90% or higher to receive personal finance credit.
- Students who are enrolled in a stand-alone personal finance course: The online assessment is OPTIONAL. Participation, however, permits the district to evaluate student achievement with an assessment fully aligned to state standards.
- A student may take the Personal Finance Assessment ONE time per testing window.
- What is the cost of the test?
|TOTAL District Enrollment||TOTAL District Cost|
|June 9, 2014 to August 29, 2014||Summer 2014 Window|
|October 6, 2014 to January 23, 2015||Fall 2014 Window|
|February 23, 2015 to May 22, 2015||Spring 2015 Window|