News and Updates
Hardware and Software Requirements for MAP Online Assessments (Begins Summer 2014)
This document contains the Hardware and Software compatibility information for the Missouri Assessment Program (MAP) online system.
2014-2015 Updated Assessment Plan
The Department is committed to raising expectations for students and improving our assessment system with the goal of preparing every Missouri student for college and career after high school graduation. Working with our education partners, an updated assessment plan was presented to and approved by the State Board of Education on Tuesday, January 14.
- SBAC Digital Library Webinar
(Approx 12 minutes, January 30, 2014)
- SBAC Digital Library Webinar handout
- Administrative Memo - New Assessment Plan
- Assessment Information
- Assessment Fast Facts
- Assessment Principles
- Information Presented To State Board
- More Information About New Vendor
- Letter to Legislators
Spring 2014 Grade-Level Assessments Trainings
Two separate required trainings are available for the Spring 2014 Grade-Level Assessments - One geared for District and School Test Coordinators and the other for Test Examiners.
State Assessments for Students with Disabilities
Missouri has been an impressive leader at the table of the Smarter Balanced Assessment Consortium advocating for students with disabilities to ensure that the CCSS summative assessments are fully accessible and allow students with disabilities to demonstrate their true academic proficiency.
- Learn up-to-date information about what Missouri is doing to prepare for all students with disabilities to fully access the new assessments.
- Learn how to prepare for the spring 2014 field test.
- Learn about additional opportunities to receive information about assistive technology within the context of universal design.