Spring 2014 Administration
- Spring 2014 Grade-Level Assessment Test Blueprint
- Spring 2014 Self-Monitoring Quality Assurance Form
- Accommodations for ELL and Students with Disabilities
- Grade-Level Guide To Interpreting Test Results 2013-2014
- Grade-Level Assessment Parent/Guardian Sample Letter
- Assessment Standards for Missouri Public Schools
- Technical Assistance Bulletin: State & District-wide Assessments of School Achievement
- English Language Arts Writing Prompt Scoring 3rd Grade
- English Language Arts Writing Prompt Scoring 7th Grade
Achievement Level Descriptors
|English Language Arts||Abbreviated||Unabbreviated|
|Content Area||Sample Items||Scoring Guide|
|Math||3rd Grade||3rd Grade|
|Math||4th Grade||4th Grade|
|Math||5th Grade||5th Grade|
|Math||6th Grade||6th Grade|
|Math||7th Grade||7th Grade|
|Math||8th Grade||8th Grade|
Archived Released Items
The following tables present released items, along with their respective scoring guides, for the 1998 to 2009 MAP assessments. No assessment items have been released since 2009.
NOTE: Anchor papers are actual student responses to MAP open-ended items, providing examples of performances at different points on the score scale. These papers provide a concrete representation of each score point described in the scoring guide and include annotations that highlight specific characteristics of the responses. MAP scorers use anchor papers, in concert with scoring guides, to ensure accuracy and consistency in the scoring process. Missouri teachers select anchor papers, in collaboration with CTB-McGraw-Hill and Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education staff members.
The responses in the anchor papers that follow have not been edited or corrected for spelling, grammar, or content. Thus, responses may contain grammatical and/or spelling errors.