Each year in April Missouri FBLA members elect a slate of officers to serve as the state leadership team for the upcoming year. Officers assume many responsibilities, one of which is to provide direct contact to district presidents as well as to assist with local chapter support. The officer team will plan the program of work for the state as well as organize and supervise the state leadership conference. Upon request, they are also available to conduct officer installation ceremonies, workshops and chapter energizers.
The State Officer Candidate Guide contains the necessary application and documents to run for a state office.
The following information can be found at the below link under
State Officer Information and Forms
- FBLA State Officer Candidate Packet
- FBLA State Candidate Application
- FBLA Candidate Application Rating Sheet
- Middle Level State Officer Guidelines
- Middle Level State Officer Application