Welcome to the new dese.mo.gov. We hope you enjoy the new and improved website, and we welcome your feedback.

An Official Transcript

Official Transcripts are free and only available online. The College, Employer, or Individual can go to https://hse.dese.mo.gov/Transcript_Search.aspx (Please disable your popup blockers). Enter the required information and click on Transcript search to view the Official Transcript.

HSE Transcript Q & A